Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

An Easter Prayer

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Thank you Lord for Jesus! Thank you for his journey and the plan for his life. Thank you for the promise of Heaven. Without Jesus and without his crucifixion and resurrection I would not have that promise. Easter has never meant more to me then it does now. I never truely understood the power of Jesus' death and the joy of our everlasting life because of it, until now. Lord thank you for a beautiful girl who taught me just how much God loves me and will supply all I need. Thank you for changing my family's life, for making us stronger through you. And even though I'm a sinner and I mess us time and time again, thank you for always picking me back up when it gets tough. For showing me I can get through it with your guidance.  And for never letting me be alone.
In Jesus name I pray
Amen.


 "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes n me, though he may die, he shall live."
 John 11:25

Prayer, Praise and Pink
Carly

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS