Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

New Bible Study

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Since March 13th...the last day we were at school, I've had the privileged of spending a whole lot of time with God almost every morning! Circumstances give me that quiet time that I know a lot of mommas don't get, especially with their kids home, so I am so grateful for that time!

The Earth's current circumstances, also have given me a lot to think about. I hear a lot of people saying "oh this must be the end, Jesus is coming soon, I see the signs, prophecy is being fulfilled".  Which got me thinking...I don't know these signs or prophecies they are speaking of...how do I learn.  Well just about the same time I was having these thoughts, Proverbs 31 Ministries Firs 5 App announced their new Bible Study, Revelation: All Things New! Perfect!

So yesterday I started out of this new study!  Thankfully, the author of Revelation, John, starts this book, slowly!  I've read Revelation before, and I know it gets pretty deep and heavy, so I've been thankful these past two days to ease in slowly!

If you'd like to follow along with me, I encourage you to download the First 5 app. The app is free and the study is free, unless you choose to download the study guide. I'll be posting my notes each day on my Mommy Time With Jesus Instagram, we can compare notes, share ideas, or ask questions! I hope you will join me! Wisdom and knowledge are necessary to live this life!  Let's get some!

Prayers, Praise and Pink
~Carly

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS