Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Looking Back

Monday, August 31, 2009

How do you not just eat him up?!?!? This is the devious face, the I'm about to do something face...the something was tickling mommy's belly or in Noah babble my "ba". This is my blessing! On Sunday preacher said it's only with the Grace of God that I am where I am....Amen! What a gracious God to put my in this place with such a great child and great husband and loving family. I look back at all the complaining I have done over the past month about cars and such and realize that I should chill on the complaining and be thankful for what I do have, be thankful for my situation and my life!

It's not about where you are in life, it's about what you do while you are there!
 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS