Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Thursday's Confessions

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thinking back over my day today, and most of my days, I have to giggle, I do some things that probably most mom's do, but if you weren't a mom, you'd wouldn't understand.

First off, I'm blogging while Noah is in the bathtub (what would we do without wireless internet and laptops?!?!)...I am so thankful he allowed me to break his regular routine of bath right before bed, because I know someone else will need a bath right around that same time! (And if you know Noah, he doesn't break routine well!)

This morning I was too lazy to put new sheets on his bed after his got all wet, so instead we went and slept on the couch.

I took him to daycare this morning, just to get out of the house by myself.

I've taught him how to turn on lights with a stool because I'm so flippin tired of walking down the hall to turn the bathroom or bedroom light on, because heaven forbid Noah go into a dark room. And we can't leave all the lights on because then our electric will go up, and with the price of gas we'd never afford both!

Today I took a load of laundry out of the dryer that had been there for 3 days. Did three more loads of laundry...that are folded but not put away...oh and one load is still in the dryer, might stay there for a few days!

I eat my son's "going to the potty candy"...even when I didn't go to the potty :)

I haven't kept up with what clothes Noah has at daycare, he had to come home in girls' skinny jeans today, with embellished pockets and all, he wasn't happy and I laughed (bad mommy).

When we got home today Noah wanted to watch TV, like always, I told him he had to go play in his room for 15 minutes, 30 minutes later he came out and asked if it was time to watch TV yet, I told him no, he had 5 more minutes. I was later punished for this act...
Look what I found once we got out of the tub! He also found all his old art work I've been saving and pulled every piece out. When I told him he wasn't supposed to do that he said "but its my art Mommy and I love it!"
I did eventually give in and let him watch a movie...well because...I'm tired and its just eaiser than saying no! I did make a wholesome dinner of pizza, apples, and cucumbers for him though while he was watching his moive! And I get him to eat his cucumbers by giving him ranch to dip them in...he's so my kid!
Movie is almost over and the little one is squirming...fingers crossed she doesn't wake up till after 8pm...then we get to sleep till at least 3am!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS