Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Two Months

Monday, March 28, 2011



Where does time go???


We celebrated two months with Ellie on Saturday! It was just Noah and I, so we made Ellie's picture...gotta say, I'm loving this little tradition! I love having Noah help - please take note this picture includes Ellie, a rainbow, a giraffe, and a little truck - so he says :)
Ellie is weighing in at 11.2 pounds and 21.5 inches. And she doesn't have a Noah noggin, hers is in the 50th percentile! (Noah's head has always been in the 90th percentile). She smiles and talks and sleeps almost all night! She's had her first case of pink eye thanks to her sharing brother, but we survived!

Speaking of my little man...he's not so little anymore! I can't believe he'll be 3 in June. He talks more than ever and is as dramatic as some of the 4th graders I work with! I love his imagination and his heart!


George wanted in on the pictures too, George is Noah's toy of the week. Each week Noah seems to find a new stuffed animal he loves and then it has to sleep in his bed with him. No biggie except he doesn't usually kick anyone out of the bed...so at any given time Noah has about 6-10 different animals in his bed.

I have to go back to work on Wednesday, I'm gonna miss this time with Ellie and my extra time with Noah. I'm gonna miss sleeping in and wearing my pj's all day, and believe it or not, I'm gonna miss my trips to Walmart (one kid and weekday mornings make for good walmart trips!). But I miss my job and a paycheck!


No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS