Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

We're all in one piece!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

We all survived our day without Daddy! I'm sure my performance as a Mommy wasn't award worthy, but my kids were all fed and may have even smiled a few times! I had to resort to my dear friend DVD player for some sanity. My house was a wreck, there was laundry left in the dryer, and some dishes left in the sink...but we did it! I even remembered to take a break from my need to put my house back together and play with that little boy who I'd been telling "Just a minute" all day!This is "struction" man and "fireman"...our mission was to fix his bed that apparently his friends had broken (not really...just in case you were wondering). Apparently firemen don't make very good "struction" men, because I was told, Mommy we aren't playing pretend anymore, oh well!

Oh and this is the "struction" man dance...yes they have a dance!

Thankful for a Sunday full of church, family, and relaxing! Gotta go find Richard, who has ventured off into the woods somewhere with Noah....someone's gotta make dinner!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS