Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Thoughts from a mom of a 1 year old...

Sunday, July 5, 2009


I stuck my finger in poo this morning by accident, and giggled to myself, this should totally gross me out...but it doesn't...wow has my thought process changed in a year. Here are some more random questions and thoughts, I wonder if anyone else ever feels the same???

-Why must you cling to my leg and scream as I make dinner?

-Is everything really that tragic that you must scream at the top of your lungs?

-5:30 am isn't really that great of a time to wake up...can we please try for 6:30?

-We could save so much on diapers if you'd poop in them, before I change them!

-I should really stop buying you toys because you are so much more entertained with shoes, underwear, the dogs, bowls and remotes.

-Why don't you understand No...I think its just entertainment to get me to say it again!

-Why is it that one day you like peas and the next day they are on the floor, same with cheese, bread, hot dogs....

-Have I taken a shower today...or this week?

-Why are you quiet in church while they are singing and then decide to "talk" when everyone's quiet??

I think the answer to all these questions is, this is what being a mommy is all about! I wouldn't trade it for anything...well maybe the sleeping in part! Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Courtney Pearce said...

Ah haha! You have me crackin up already! I can't wait to read more. I think I need to get back into blogging again, especially with our little one on the way.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS