Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Guess Whose Getting Married???

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nope, not Ellie, since her father has determined she won't date till she's 30! My little sister is!!! The organizer in me is super excited to plan a wedding and the big sister in me is so happy for my little sister! I cannot wait for her big day...I've only been planning my Maid of Honor speech for like 3 years now...I think it will include a song :)! I'm most excited because my little sister is so devoted to her friends and goes out of her way to make others happy and to support others, its about time she had that special day where everyone goes out of their way to make her happy! My hope is that I can be as supportive to her as she has been to me over the years since I got married! (And I hope I don't drive her crazy with my anal planning)
Ellie was named a flower girl, before she was even born! We took her...and Cate...to a bridal show to get them prepared! Ellie slept through the whole thing and I think Cate may have had a minor panic attack...all that bridal is a little overwhelming! We LOVE you Cay Cay!!!

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS