Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

There's a new chick in my house!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Miss Ellie Marie arrived January 26th at 8:12 am. She was 7lbs 7oz and 20.5 inches. She's beautiful and calm and has completly stolen my husband's heart! She came just before a lovely snowstorm decended upon VA, so we were all snuggly and warm in the hospital!

First Blaine Family photo - minus one! He was anxiously waiting at Nana and Grandaddy's house. I couldn't wait for him to get there and see his face when he saw his Ellie Marie that he'd been talking about for months!
And there's that grin! Nana and Noah's first look! He knew right away it was her and told us how beautiful she was!



All for now...my friend has awoken and one handed typing isn't my thing!










No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS