Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Kerrie TV: "Keep Breathing" Live Performance

Thursday, February 17, 2011



I shared this video with a friend the other day...not realizing I'd be needing it myself so soon! Sometimes I get so overwhelmed all I can do is escape to my shower (don't worry Richard is home, I'm not abandoning my child) and let the hot water wash away the tears. You'd think I'd be good to go today since my girl slept till 5 am...you go Ellie B. But for some reason...oh wait, we know what the reason is...hormones...I can't keep it together today. Frustrations with nursing today just got the best of me today, and you can't really be mad at a 3 week old...I'm sure one day those crazy flying arms of hers will do something great. You'd also think it would be easier with Richard here, but I think I'm so worried he'll see I'm not perfect, that I'm not Suzie homemaker...but my husband has never expected that out of me. It's also hard when you feel like the only time your child wants you is when it's time to eat, we don't get to spend much time talking or cooing at each other, because soon it turns into...FEED ME TIME...BUT I'm happy to say, I'm okay right now, there's sun outside and I'm about to escape into the sunshine to pick up my favorite two year old...by myself! I foresee windows down and Sugarland bumping! All I have to remember is to "Keep Breathing"

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS