Pages

The Blaines

The Blaines
For more information about current fundraisers and walks, please click on the picture!

Mrs. Blaine....life saver extraordinaire

Thursday, February 25, 2010

It just doesn't get any better than this! My job is great, but as with any job I get frustrated sometimes because I don't feel like I'm actually doing my job...or helping all the kids I could, or getting too caught up in awards assemblies to remember who I need to talk to. But then there's notes like this that help me so much. This child will never know how much a note like this means to me, this child will never know that the note lifted me out of a funky spot, and they'll never know that this note will probably be kept forever. This note also helps me remember that I don't have to complete grand tasks or work 60 hours a week to make a difference, all I have to do is listen...and that's what makes me a life saver :)

3 comments:

The Busy Blaine's said...

Fantastic!! You are changing the world, one child at a time!!

mom said...

I have a few notes that i have kept over the years, some from parents and some from kids. It's nice to look at them and know you have made a difference in someone's life. I am so proud of you and the job you do!

Princess Pearce's Mommy said...

How awesome and very rewarding!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS